Team Project Run Ltd – “we”, “us”, “our”
Who are we? Team Project Run Ltd is a registered limited company in the United Kingdom with registered Company No. 11763547. We are a worldwide running team with the sole aim of showing the public the physical, mental and social beneﬁts running can bring you.
Your privacy is of the highest importance to us, and we promise to take great care with any personal information we obtain about you. We are registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office Registration Number ZA770221.
We may make changes to this policy from time to time by updating this page. Our policy has been effective from 8th July 2019 and was last updated on 6 July 2020. Any changes to the way we handle your data will be updated within this policy. We will also notify you of such changes by email.
When do we collect your personal data?
We collect data when you:
- Opt-in to receive our newsletters
- Complete our online questionnaire
- Write a review on our website or our social media proﬁles
- Post a comment on a post on any of our social media proﬁles
- Send us an email
- Interact with us on social media
- Call us
What personal data may we collect? All information which we collect you will be collected with your consent. The type of personal information that we may collect from you includes:
- Full Name
- Date Of Birth
- Postal Address
- Phone number
- IP address
- Photographs or digital images when submitting personal results and from your social media proﬁles
- How we communicate with you and any preferences that you have
- Social media proﬁles
How do we use the personal data we collect?
- We will use your email to send you our newsletters, offers, promotions, information about your training plan and updates within Team Project Run Ltd. You have the ability to opt out of such communications. Please be aware that when you update from our mailing list we do not delete your personal information as you may be a client of ours. Unsubscribing will simply mean you are removed from our marketing campaigns.
- To develop the products and services we provide and enhance these in line with industry changes. To ensure our website content is up to date and relevant.
- We use your personal information to ensure that you receive the beneﬁts and services that are on offer and that are of interest to you.
- For marketing products, events and services to you. We use your personal information (email, post or social media) to ensure that you know about the products, events and promotions that we run. You have the right to opt out of any these marketing channels at any time and can inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To manage your orders, to provide you with the goods and services
Your payment is processed via GoCardless
Your payments are processed by PayPal
We use your personal information to complete and deliver your training plan to you.
We use your personal details Name, Address, Email, and Phone to send you the goods and ensure that you have received them via our chosen method of delivering our training.
- To respond to any correspondence you enter into with us, to provide you with the information you have requested. We use your personal information (name and email address) to respond to any comments, queries or complaints.
- To protect you and Team Project Run Ltd against fraudulent transactions and ensure the security of our site. We process your personal information and where appropriate your IP address to protect against fraudulent transactions.
- To gather feedback, product reviews and comments on the services we provide and the blog posts that we write. We will collect personal information when you post your feedback and comments about products, blog posts and activities. We may use your feedback and/or comments across our social media proﬁles to promote the services we offer.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Team Project Run Ltd will keep your personal data for as long as it is required in accordance with statutory requirements. For example, we will keep a record of any ﬁnancial documents for at least seven years to comply with HMRC rules.
How do we share and store your personal data?
If you are a customer of Team Project Run Ltd we will transfer your details to third parties and contractors to assist with the provision of services we provide to you. For example, we will submit your details to Training Peaks https://www.trainingpeaks.com/privacy/ in order to deliver the service we provide. Your data will be stored securely on their server.
If you provide us with your email address when you opt-in to hear more from us it will be stored, along with your first name and surname via Mailchimp https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
If you provide us with your email address when you communicate with us by email your email and any personal information stored within your email communications will be stored via Gmail.
We use third party payment organisations, who will collect and process your ﬁnancial details. If you are an existing customer we may share your details with companies who perform marketing for us. Team Project Run Ltd will never pass on your personal details to other organisations for their use, except when we have your express permission to do so or when the law requires it. We do not sell your or swap your personal data, however where applicable we share your information with subcontractors and suppliers. Staff, consultants and service providers acting on our behalf may be allowed to access your personal data; we will only allow them to do this to do at our explicit instruction and for an exact purpose. With all third party suppliers we have reviewed their policies and procedures and are content with the level of their GDPR compliance, where necessary a Data Sharing Agreement will be in place, we will be satisﬁed that their systems are secure. In the event that we stop using a supplier, any of your data that they hold will be securely deleted. We may need to disclose your personal data upon request to regulatory and government bodies as well as law enforcement agencies.
Your rights as a data subject
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectiﬁcation
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and proﬁling.
You have the right to withdraw your authority for us to collect and process your data which can be done by contacting us by email email@example.com It is your responsibility to ensure the data you provide is accurate and to inform us if your personal data needs updating.
Marketing & Communications
We may use your information to inform you about third parties offering products or services which we think you may ﬁnd interesting or about the products and services we offer. We would contact you by post, telephone (unless you are registered with the TPS) or by email, we would only do this if you have given us your consent to do so. If you are already a customer then we may contact you about the products and services that we offer that we think would be of interest to you, we would do this as part of our legitimate interest. You are free to opt out or unsubscribe to any of these marketing communications at any time or you may withdraw your consent.
Other websites and embedded content
Our services are not intended for individuals under 16 years of age. We do not intentionally collect personal information from individuals under 16 years of age.
How to contact us?
Post: Team Project Run Ltd, 126 Boston Road North, Holbeach, PE12 8AD.